Fit Girls starts today!
A few reminders:
- We meet from 2:45-4:00pm in Cafeteria B at Village and will head outside to walk/run as long as the weather cooperates. On rainy days, we will utilize the gymnasium.
- Girls should bring a NUT FREE snack and a water bottle every day!
- From 2:15-2:45, the girls have time to attend homework club, change their clothes, have a snack, use the restroom and/or work on homework in the cafeteria before we get started.
- Please make sure appropriate clothing and shoe choices are made for running, taking into consideration the temperature and forecast. This is not just for comfort, but proper shoes can help prevent injury.
- If your daughter is unable to attend, will be late, or needs to leave early on any given day, please give us notice via email (email@example.com). We take attendance at each session, and since we are usually out of the building for the sessions, we want to ensure each and every girl is accounted for at all times. A quick email is really helpful!
- If you have not already paid the $55 fee, please send it with your daughter as soon as possible. Checks (payable to Seaside Run Club) can be brought to Fit Girls on Tues or dropped in the office with Lisa Sugarman on Monday. Scholarships are available. Please let us know if you need more information.
- Pick-up will be outside the cafeteria doors in the 6th grade wing.